Welcome! Come in and Have A Seat!
When I started Have A Seat…Conversations With Women in the Workplace podcast in January, 2020, I was in a place where I was questioning what I wanted from my career.
It was definitely a period of uncertainty, so creating Have A Seat, was a way to form connections with other working women, who might be experiencing the same feelings about their career as I was.
Fast forward to today and I am both proud and humbled to have recorded over 200 episodes, formed a community of 150 newsletter followers and have connected with over 300 LinkedIn Have A Seat group members, and I'm still enjoying every minute of it.
I produce, host and do everything for my podcast from researching and scheduling guests to creating, editing and marketing my episodes.
I have grown my base from nothing to having guests on waiting lists months in advance. I have the pleasure of engaging in conversations with fierce females in all aspects of their career lives from entrepreneurs to Emmy winning television producers, from number one best-selling authors to bloggers with massive followings and everything in between!
I am an enthusiastic podcaster who enjoys learning from others, igniting conversations and who celebrates that we all bring something special to the table.
I have had the added pleasure of following my additional passion as a moderator or presenter for the following events:
- The Admin Gurus EA Summit
- The NAPAB Inaugural Black Administrative Professionals Conference
- Practically Perfect PA: The Assistants Mindset for Success Global Summit
- Practically Perfect PA: The Future Assistant Global Summit
- UNLV Women's Council Panel Discussion: Where Do We Go From Here? Lessons from COVID 19 for a Post Pandemic Campus
- State of Tennessee Administrative Professionals Conference
- 3M 2022 Administrative Professionals Conference
- Practically Perfect PA: Assistant Key Skills, 2023
Topics I’ve enjoyed presenting on encompass:
- Communication styles
- Active listening best practices
- Developing strong emotional intelligence
- Confidence Building Strategies for Executive Assistants
I've also had my turn on the other side of the microphone as a guest on podcasts such as:
- Do You Know, with Sarah Michelle Wong
- The Smooth Podcast with Martin Acuna
- Auntecdotes with Heidi Frei and
- The Whole Assistant Self Care Series with Annie Croner
I would be thrilled to work with you on future projects! Connect with me and let's discuss how I may help with your one on one coaching, group or event presentation needs.
Interested in learning more? Click here for my bio one sheet.